In part one of this three part series*, you will learn the number one, best relationship-building strategy for kids who come every day but whom you struggle to get to do absolutely anything. We will discuss the three keys to getting your kids to run to your class or show up to your class. You’ll walk away with strategies to invest your time to form that crucial connection with hard-to-reach students.
*Note that Collaborative members will use only ONE Trainings & Workshops (TW) seat to attend this three-part series.
By attending this session, attendees will leave with…
– Strategies to connect with kids who put up walls around them
– Three rules to help educators form crucial connections with all students
– Understanding the best time to develop relationships with students
Coaches/supervisors of the educators who attend should ask them follow up questions about…
– How much time outside of your classroom have you spent connecting with that student
– Do they know the home life and challenges that their students are facing outside of school
Presenter: Brian Mendler